Easy Fast Five: Halloween
I love dressing up for Halloween even now. Its is the start
of the Holidays for me. Here are 5 easy ideas you can use during
this festive time.
1. Having a party and need an easy decoration, Simply buy a bag of
balloons and affix eyes on it in a haphazardly, cheap and quick
is always good.
I added some to dowells so small children can play with & carry around!
2. Want to dress up a blow pop for the kids make, a ghost using
Kleenex, a marker, and a small white rubber band. You can also
make pens for the office just attach using floral tapethen cover
withe the kleenex and voila cutesy festive pens.
These are Ghost Pins for the office
3. Need a selfie booth backdrop but dont have time to make or maybe
like me your not very good at artwork, Ha! Use a Halloween door
Selfie Model My Daughter Brooke B.
4. Need a fast to make decoration place paper muffin cups over a
string of lights, hang and light it up! For a special effect use large foil
and small festive ones inside, turning all inside out. Gives out a nice
glow. Most of us have holiday lights, & cupcake liners are inexpensive.
5. I live in an apartment and its just not feasible to light up a pumpkin. But I came up with these easy solution, Pumpkin Bag Luminaries, It seems that luminaries are only seen at Christmas, and why? their easy and actually can be made to fit any Holiday. You can line your walk with these Halloween night, something different in the neighborhood that will get noticed unless everyone is reading my blog. HaHaHa. I need to be honest its a little tedious poking the holes but well worth for the extra light glow.These bags are 3 for $1 at Walmart in the HallMark Cards and Giftwrap section.
Hope you enjoyed this Halloween edition of Easy Fast Five!
Hoildays don't have to be expensive or time-consuming, to have
have a great time or make it special.
Keep it Easy!
Added Oct. 11, 2015